Monday, March 30, 2015

Why Can’t We Lose Weight? Part 3



Why can't I lose weight?  Why doesn’t anything seem to work for me?  We all got the same plan. Why did my friend lose 5 pounds, while I only lost 1?  Aren’t we all built the same?  What works for one person should work for me!  If I just keep moving, something will happen.  If I just keep cutting my calories I’ll lose this weight.  That is wishful thinking...  It may actually work for some people, but for others, nothing happens. 

What you do and don’t know is what makes the difference.  People have varying levels of understanding.  Some people know more about how the body uses or stores food than others. Some people have athletic pasts, while others have never even gone for a brisk walk.  The majority has never learned the basics of how the body works, we just think that if we do what everyone else is doing, it should work the way we want it to.

So, what next?  Ok, I’ll tell you.  Did you know there are people in this world that are qualified to help you?  They are called Personal Trainers. They take the time to get certified to teach people how to lose weight and get physically fit.  It is their JOB to know how to make the body respond, so why wouldn’t you go to a Trainer?  If you’re sick you go to a doctor, if you’re in trouble you go to a lawyer, so if you want to lose weight and get in shape, come to me.

The most useless tool in the world is information you don’t use.

No comments:

Post a Comment